How is FuelStream different?
Simply put, we put our customers’ savings first. Unlike most fuel card programs, we want you to pay the cheapest price for fuel, so we will never sell you on a “discount.” Our FuelStream mobile app has been designed to help our customers find the best price for diesel regardless of a discount. Our goal is to help our customers pay as little as possible for their fuel.
Why use a fuel card instead of a credit or debit card?
There are a few reasons to use a fuel card program instead of a traditional credit or debit card:
- A fuel card offers customers the convenience of a credit card without the additional costs. Customers will pay cash price with their fuel card and it will also provide discounts off the cash price at certain locations. Some fuel stations actually charge $0.10 to $0.25 more per gallon when using a traditional credit or debit card.
- Greater spending controls. A fuel card provides customers with the ability to limit purchases to specific products and daily/weekly spending limits on those products.
- Fuel cards offer convenient and easy reporting tools which will help you save significant time when filing your quarterly IFTA taxes.
Where can I use the FuelStream card?
The FuelStream card is an EFS card accepted nationwide at more than 12,000 truck stops.
Are there any fees for using the FuelStream card?
There is a one-time, $50 application fee that is deducted when you load the card for the first time and a $1.75 transaction fee each time you use the card. EFS charges $7.95 a month to access their network, this is only charged when you use the card in that month. So, if you take a month off the $7.95 will not be charged.
How long does it take to get my FuelStream card(s)?
Your cards should arrive at the mailing address you provided 3–5 business days after your application has been submitted and approved.
How does an EFS credit line work?
For creditworthy customers EFS will issue a credit line which is paid off twice weekly on Tuesday and Friday. If you have been in business less than three years we recommend going with our prepaid option as it can be difficult to be approved. With our prepaid option you get the same great discounts and there is no credit check!
How do I load funds onto my prepaid FuelStream card?
We make it easy to add funds to your fuel card, with several options.
1. If you factor with one of our partners you can have them load funds directly to your FuelStream account.
2. Connect your bank account in the FuelStream mobile app and initiate transfers directly from that account.*
3. Send money directly to your FuelStream account using Zelle.**
*FuelStream utilizes Plaid to make a secure connection to your bank account in our mobile app.
**For Zelle transfers your financial institution must support Zelle.
How do I access fuel reporting?
You can view all your transaction history which includes gallons pumped, dollars spent, and taxes paid, by logging into your EFS eManager account here. When you first sign up you receive an email from EFS to create your login. If you need help setting this up, please contact us at 385.264.7610.
What is a MoneyCode?
A MoneyCode is an easy way for customers to get cash off their fuel card to pay for unexpected repairs, tires, lumper fees, and anything in between. All you have to do is generate the MoneyCode using the FuelStream mobile app, take that code to the cashier in a participating travel plaza and get the cash.
What if I need additional FuelStream cards?
You can quickly and easily order additional cards from the ‘Manage’ section in the FuelStream app. There is no cost for ordering additional cards, unless you would like expedited shipping via FedEx.
What do I do if my FuelStream card has been lost or stolen?
Please contact FuelStream immediately at 385-264-7610 to report the issue.
What products can I purchase with my FuelStream fuel card?
You can make your fuel card as flexible as you would like. All fuel cards are setup to purchase Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) and diesel fuel by default. However, you can customize your cards to purchase everything from oil changes to candy bars.
Where do you have fuel discounts?
Our discount network is always growing! Currently we have discounts at over 1,400 locations in the US.
How do I delete my FuelStream app account?
You can delete your FuelStream app account in two ways.
1. Login to your account. At the bottom of the Manage page click ‘Delete Account.’ You will be asked to confirm you wish to delete your account along with all associated data. Once you confirm your account will be deleted and you will be logged out of the application. Once your account is deleted you will no longer have access to the FuelStream mobile app and all data associated to your account will be deleted.
2. You can request your account be deleted by emailing our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 2 business days for this request to be processed. Once your account has been deleted you will receive a confirmation email from our Support team.